- TV Episode: Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Once Again With Feeling (a musical - and yes, I know every song by heart)
- Movie: Stranger Than Fiction.
- Restaurant food: Chicken pasta salad at The Other Place in Salt Lake City, Utah and a close second is the Roasted Veggie Flat bread Sandwich at Amadeus in Salem, Oregon
- Flower: the Tulip
- Shoes: flip flops or none
- Book: Too many to choose, but I prefer fiction
- Face lotion: Oil of Olay's Daily Facial Lotion
- Body lotion: Aveeno Baby's Soothing Relief Moisture Cream
- Perfume: Skin musk, by Bonne Bell (I've loved it since I was 17)
- Place: My own bed, close 2nd - the beach, extremely close 3rd - my Grandpa's farm in Hatch, Idaho
- Color: Deep purple
- Vegetable: Zucchini or tomato
- Fruit: Watermelon or tomato ;)
- Song: too many, but in general I'm a sucker for sappy love songs. Barry Manilow can make me stop in my tracks, close my eyes and sway. Seriously. Judge me if it makes you feel better.
- Children's Book: The Giving Tree, by Shel Silverstein
- Laundry Soap: Arm & Hammer Plus Oxy-Clean, original scent
- Car that I owned: my black, 1987 Buick Somerset
- Outdoor Temperature: 66 degrees, Fahrenheit
- Hand Soap: Sotftsoap's Coconut and Warm Ginger
- Bottled Salad Dressing: Newman's Own Low Fat Sesame Ginger, or Cardini's Original Cesar
- Nut: Pistachio
- Seed: Sesame or Sunflower
- Ice Cream: Always love me some kind of chocolate & mint combo - Tillamook Brand rocks! But then, Schwan's Coconut Almond Fudge is pretty darn near perfect.
- Herb: a hard choice, but probably cilantro.
- Condiment: salsa
- Junk food: POTATO CHIPS
- Body soap: Dove, warm vanilla scent
- Christmas movie: The Year Without Santa Claus or Elf. The Heat Miser or Buddy - hard choice!
- Cheese: Provolone
- Paint color currently in our home: Rattler's Den
- Candy: chocolate covered gummy bears
- Soda: Diet Coke
- Carbohydrate: potato
- Font: Calibri
- Cereal: Frosted Mini-Wheats
- "App" on my Kindle: Bejeweled game
- Method of cooking vegetables: roasting
- Sleeping position: on my side
- Talk Radio Host: Dr. Laura
- Favorite thing about being a Mom: watching them accomplish something that is, for them, really hard. And snuggles, lots of snuggles.
- Possession: My grandpa's old trunk
- Way to Spend My Time: Going for a drive on a sunny day with my family
I have a birthday this month. I am turning 43. For that reason, I chose 43 of my favorite things to share with you today. They are random, but they are, in part, what makes me me.
I'm sorry or you're welcome. You choose.
WEIGHT GAIN/LOSS: -1.8 lbs
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN LOSS: -26.8 lbs
FOOD: Really good choices until Saturday when there was leftover cake from end of soccer party.
FOOD TRACKING: Excellent, 6 of 7 days
HYDRATION: Much better this week. Go water!