Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Favorite Things


  1. TV Episode: Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Once Again With Feeling  (a musical - and yes, I know every song by heart)
  2. Movie: Stranger Than Fiction. 
  3. Restaurant food: Chicken pasta salad at The Other Place in Salt Lake City, Utah and a close second is the Roasted Veggie Flat bread Sandwich at Amadeus in Salem, Oregon
  4. Flower: the Tulip
  5. Shoes: flip flops or none
  6. Book: Too many to choose, but I prefer fiction
  7. Face lotion: Oil of Olay's Daily Facial Lotion
  8. Body lotion: Aveeno Baby's Soothing Relief Moisture Cream
  9. Perfume: Skin musk, by Bonne Bell (I've loved it since I was 17)
  10. Place: My own bed, close 2nd - the beach, extremely close 3rd - my Grandpa's farm in Hatch, Idaho
  11. Color: Deep purple
  12. Vegetable: Zucchini or tomato
  13. Fruit: Watermelon or tomato ;)
  14. Song: too many, but in general I'm a sucker for sappy love songs. Barry Manilow can make me stop in my tracks, close my eyes and sway. Seriously. Judge me if it makes you feel better.
  15. Children's Book: The Giving Tree, by Shel Silverstein
  16. Laundry Soap: Arm & Hammer Plus Oxy-Clean, original scent
  17. Car that I owned: my black, 1987 Buick Somerset
  18. Outdoor Temperature: 66 degrees, Fahrenheit
  19. Hand Soap: Sotftsoap's Coconut and Warm Ginger
  20. Bottled Salad Dressing: Newman's Own Low Fat Sesame Ginger, or Cardini's Original Cesar
  21. Nut: Pistachio
  22. Seed: Sesame or Sunflower
  23. Ice Cream: Always love me some kind of chocolate & mint combo - Tillamook Brand rocks! But then, Schwan's Coconut Almond Fudge is pretty darn near perfect.
  24. Herb: a hard choice, but probably cilantro.
  25. Condiment: salsa
  26. Junk food: POTATO CHIPS
  27. Body soap: Dove, warm vanilla scent
  28. Christmas movie: The Year Without Santa Claus or Elf. The Heat Miser or Buddy - hard choice!
  29. Cheese: Provolone
  30. Paint color currently in our home: Rattler's Den
  31. Candy: chocolate covered gummy bears
  32. Soda: Diet Coke
  33. Carbohydrate: potato
  34. Font: Calibri
  35. Cereal: Frosted Mini-Wheats
  36. "App" on my Kindle: Bejeweled game
  37. Method of cooking vegetables: roasting
  38. Sleeping position: on my side
  39. Talk Radio Host: Dr. Laura
  40. Favorite thing about being a Mom:  watching them accomplish something that is, for them, really hard. And snuggles, lots of snuggles.
  41. Possession: My grandpa's old trunk
  42. Photograph: 

  43. Way to Spend My Time: Going for a drive on a sunny day with my family
I have a birthday this month. I am turning 43. For that reason, I chose 43 of my favorite things to share with you today. They are random, but they are, in part, what makes me me. 

I'm sorry or you're welcome. You choose.


SUNDAY STATS:
WEIGHT GAIN/LOSS: -1.8 lbs
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN LOSS: -26.8 lbs
FOOD: Really good choices until Saturday when there was leftover cake from end of soccer party.
FOOD TRACKING: Excellent, 6 of 7 days
EXERCISE: Pffffft!
HYDRATION: Much better this week. Go water!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I discovered your blog by means of
    Google whilе looκing foг a related subjeсt,
    уour web ѕite came up, іt seems great. I’ve bookmarkeԁ it
    in my google bоokmarκs.

    Loоκ аt my website :: losing weight after 50

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, you made it past 25 pounds......wahoo
    Your favorites are fun
    keep smiling
    maxine

    ReplyDelete